Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Interview Experience

Some lessons that I have learned while I was doing the interview was to make sure the setting in the place was right and that the background was a nice place to interview a person. The lesson was important because you want to have a background that have something to do with the subject that you are interviewing that person about. My thoughts about it was that you can interview a person where every you want to interview a person at and that it really don't matter where the location is. It changed me because I know that the place have to be right and that the place have to have a good light and quite. It make me feel more important and like I really know what I'm doing. The progress of my documentary is that we have a lot of interviews done and we followed the person down that we was suppose to. Our next step is to edit the movie and put some of the footage together.

1 comment: