Saturday, August 13, 2011

My First 3days editing

On the first day of editing our douncementary it was fun,we had everything planned out and all the steps we were going good.But the next day everything went crashing like everybody was spitting out ideas but wasn't anybody moving.My teammate got frustrated and we didn't know what  to do on that day.Following day after that it was the same, everybody just sit their mindless n i get angry because we were getting nowhere but on down the line,the team got back up and start working together and thought things through.I guess teamwork is really hard,that's why you have to communicate more.On Friday I really enjoyed seeing the interrupters it was really great movie,i loved everything in their,i really didn't have a favorite part because the producers and cast did excellent.I hope our documentary be good as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment