Friday, July 29, 2011

First Day Video Shooting

When we first got there i didn't know any of the staff at girls in the game but when we started interviewing and setting up the staff and me became very open.They were very nice and understand everything that was going on when we explained it to them.At first I thought i was going to mess up because that boom mic was very heavy but i went on through the day and handle it very well.My thoughts before this week were if the ladies were going to nervous,will they all shaking and we have to calm them down. I learned that everybody different in front of camera.This makes me feel like wow,i wish everybody else was like this.Right now Reel Talent Productions Internship Girls is done documentary why boys get more attention in sports or why they don't get involve in sports.Our next step is to edit our documentary in the up coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment