Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Squad

My week at Summer Squad was very different, I learned so many different things there like looking at somebody beauty in the inside not the outside. Like if you ask someone, how do she look? The first thing they would say is her smile, but it's really what's in the inside. That is important to me because, I never though about it that what's in the inside really makes somebody beautiful. It changed me because, the next time I say somebody is pretty i am going to think about what makes them look that way from the inside. It makes me feel like a different person because I can think before I say how a person look. I ask questions to the coaches about the program and they gave me a lot of details, and how they got involved with the program. My next step is to talk abut it with the other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment